What's your needs & demands?

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Welcome to the Forum!Congrats to Team Members!

-
Congratulations to fellow Team Members for their achievements so far this month,
Madelline Brooks is now Silver Team Leader, Phill Rendall is now Bronze Team Leader,
Grace Olawore is now Bronze Team Leader. Stefano Sodini is now EA and Bratislav is
now EA ...Way to go guys , keep your momentum going and I wish you all and all
your Team Members all the best going forward.
Best regards,
SFI leaders
-

I Use Only The Gateways and Tools In Marketing Aids...







Tommie Kirkland  here...
United States
I Use Only The Gateways and Tools In Marketing Aids To Promote SFI .

For me, I want to use only the Tools and Gateways that our newest affiliates have access to from day one.

I don't have the following;
- Prestige Domain
- Blog
- Website

I used ONLY The Free Gateway and Free Advertising to build my team and advance to advance my rank to Gold Team Leader.

As SFI say, You can promote the Gateways and Tools in the Marketing Aids using Free Advertising.

I have been using Free Advertising for 17+ years and will use the it to attain Platinum and Diamond Team Leader.

I post simple FREE ads 365(6) day a year to find my future Diamond Team Leaders that will leverage my time and efforts.

Can you really Build a Team using only Free Advertising?

My Top 7 Movers PSA VP's for July 2019:
#1 9,627 VP
#2 8,709 VP
#3 8,079 VP
#4 8,004 VP
#5 6,848 VP
#6 5,745 VP
#7 5,010 VP

My Top 5 Movers PSA VP's for June 2019:
#1 11,054 VP
#2 7,602 VP
#3 7,149 VP
#4 7,021 VP
#5 5,485 VP

Tip: Post Simple FREE Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Your Future Diamond Team Leader That Will Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Build Your Team, Generate Sales and Earn A Residual Income!
Read more
  • Welcome to the Forum!Duplication 4
  • -
  • Linking Facebook and Twitter

  • I hope everyone is having a great day! For those people wanting to link their Facebook and Twitter accounts, I will give the instructions below. I know this has been done plenty of times, but for the newer members, this may come in handy. Once you place advertisements `on Facebook, the same advertisement will show up on Twitter.

    Hi ____________. Here are the instructions linking Twitter and Facebook.

    You need to log on to both Twitter and Facebook in separate browser windows. On Twitter at the top right next to the blue "Tweet" button there is a circle where your photo is supposed to go, click on the circle and in the drop down box select "settings and privacy". On the new page on the left, select "apps and devices". Then follow the instructions to link Facebook. Make sure you are logged into Facebook. Then when you place advertisements on Facebook, it will automatically go to Twitter. If you have any problems, please let me know. Take care and have a very blessed day.
  •  
    United States
  • -

No comments:

Post a Comment