What's your needs & demands?

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Welcome to the Forum ! Getting Started. Business Planner.

-
By Maree W. 

New Zealand
Morning all. I am designing a new E Book so I thought I would share some of the information.
With any business there are three steps to set up before starting your on line journey.
1.. Business Planner.
2.. Monthly Budget.
3.. Setting Goals with a time frame.


Business Planner. 
I design a daily work schedule. Where I will be promoting my Prime Business SFI.
I start each day at SFI. I then go and do marketing for my SFI Business.
I organize what day I will hold a home viewing. Inviting friends and family around home.

Monthly Budget. 
I make sure to set aside the funds to pay for my monthly subscription.
I then reinvest half my earnings from the previous month to advertising SFI.

Setting Goals. 
At the beginning of each new finical year I write my dreams and goals I wish to achieve.
Then I work towards achieving these goals throughout the year.
For any sort of business success you need a plan to follow.

Start recording all expenses and income. 
Listing how the funds were paid or received.
Most countries allow you to earn $500 before you need to declare these earnings.
I keep records of all sales and income. (Including bitcoin records.)
This is very interesting to review each year as your business builds.
YOU then minus your expenses from your income to see your profits.
Read more
-

Start Free, No Obligation, And No Purchase Requirements Ever

By Tommie K. 

United States
Start FREE, No Obligation, And No Purchase Requirements Ever.

The above phrase can be found on some of our gateways and it's true.

You're NOT obligated to may a purchase with SFI ever if that's what you want to do.

If you don't make a purchase from your own store you will need to:
- Sell Products To Earn 50% Commissions 
- Sell Services To Earn 50% Commissions
- Build A Team To Earn 50% Commissions from your PSAs Sales

You can find Ads In Marketing Aids and Promote Your Gateways.

For me, I have an Auto-Delivery that I have had every since I been a member of SFI for 17 years without fail but that's my choice and I'm NOT obligated to make a purchase.

It's our option to Buy or NOT buy from our own store...

Tip: Post Simple FREE Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders To Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Build Your Team, Generate Sales and Earn a Residual Income!
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment