What's your needs & demands?

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Welcome to the Forum! You Don't Have To Motivate and Inspire Workers To Work... Team Building

-
Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more...
By Tommie K.
United States
You Don't Have To Motivate and Inspire Workers To Work, They Will Inspire and Motivate Themselves!

Since I have been online, I have noticed that you NEVER have to motivate and inspire workers to work because they motivate and inspire themselves. If you have to inspire, motivate, reward and beg your PSAs to work you don't have a Worker that will work unless you paid him/her to work.

For me, I'm looking for workers that will work without me having to motivate and inspire them to take actions.

Is there really workers that inspire and motivate themselves?

I don't have to inspire or motivate none of my Team Leaders to work to accomplish the goals that they have set for themselves. I just need to stay out of their way as they're accomplishing their goals.

My Top 5 Movers PSAs VP's for July 2019:
#1 9,164 VP
#2 8,674 VP
#3 7,779 VP
#4 7,575 VP
#5 6,836 VP

I got a strange feeling that I will become Diamond Team Leader before I know it if they keep up that paste.

I have NEVER Pushed, Pulled Or Dragged My Team Across The Finish Line To Accomplish Their Goals.

BTW, The Gurus and Experts said that I couldn't build a team using only Free Advertising as you can see for yourself, I did! 

Tip: Find Yourself Some Real Workers That Will Work Without You Pushing, Pulling, Dragging Them Across The Finish Line To Become Diamond Team Leaders!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment