What's your needs & demands?

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Welcome to the Forum!Why A Team?? I Can Do This Alone !!!

Why A Team?? I Can Do This Alone !!!

Why is it, when most of us know intellectually and logically that we realize that we can achieve more if we have a team than
if we tried doing everything ourselves. It's because it's a natural reaction to believe/say, I can do this myself. If we try
it alone. some do, ignoring others, but as they become more successful they get busier and busier, at that point they
finally realize they can't do it all by themselves. 

From the git-go we all need to realize that we need to help our teams grow and develop their potential, which in-turn will
develop our own potential. Today's Team Leaders are as much teachers as they are leaders, and their coaching & cheerleading skills are needed also. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper.
United States
----------
The team/relationship aspect of SFI is my favorite part of the whole thing. Sure, I like the games and AA, but in the long run, they won't give me the relationship that we humans were created to crave. In the Garden of Eden, God said that it wasn't good for man to live alone and the same is true today. What better way is there to do business than with fellow human beings who, by reason of joining, are also SFI affiliates.
Thank you again for your wonderful reminder that this is a "team sport!"
Johnna Ingram
United States

----

----
I used to think that the concept of MLM or network marketing or building a team, whichever term a person gave it, was all a way for the guy at the top to earn money while people at the bottom earned very little. But then I began looking at corporate structures and then to the mere concept of a car dealership or realty office. I realized that if a car dealership lost all their salesmen, they wouldn't make much to even keep the lights on, but if they kept their salesmen, not only could they earn enough to keep the lights on, but the salesmen would earn commissions that paid their own family bills too. Indeed the money has to flow upward if we expect kickback to return to us. The only problematic systems out there are those built solely on the starter kit purchases with no real product or service to sell to the masses and earn commissions. We call those systems Ponzi schemes. 

I am surrounded by acquaintances (can't really call them friends) who take a wait and see approach. If I can't turn a profit on my own, they won't bother with me. If I start to turn a profit, they look at me warily. But when I start doing well, they suddenly come alongside cheering. I've gotten so sick of this in the past that I won't be sharing their celebration the next time they see me doing well. Yes I claw my way out of every situation I get into, but at times that continuous action hurts and I have to pause to regrow the nails. No, I can't do this alone, yes I definitely DO need a team. But it won't be those that would normally be expected to support you. As far as they are concerned, if I can't do this alone, it's not worth doing.
Marilynn D. 

Canada
------
Thank you for this post. Having a team is very important. I picked this saying from someone’s post from the Forum a while ago. “T.E.A.M.”; Together-Each- Achieve- More. Team work is great; learning how to work with a team is definitely important and timely to me. 
United States
----
Love your post as usual. It also reminds me of the old saying: "No man is an island."
Happy May Day!
Australia
---

No comments:

Post a Comment