What's your needs & demands?

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Welcome to the Forum:The Numbers Speak for Themselves

-------Ảnh
By Laura S.  United States
When I started in SFI in March of 2016, I had no idea what my personal goals should be set at, so I set my "New PSA's" goal at 10. Over the past four months, I have met and increased this number little by little when posting my goals every month, and for July, I set my "New PSA's" goal at 25, and wondered if I would be able to meet that number. I am happy to say that part way through this month, and my "New PSA's" have reached 65 already. 

I know the main reason for the great number of sign-ups is due to advertising, and making sure that I place ads in multiple places, many times per week. After all, how is anybody going to know about this opportunity if you don't advertise it?

On a side note, I also make sure that I log in EVERY day, and I always complete every tab on my "To Do List". It takes me less than half an hour each day to do the required action, and I spend much more time than that at the Forum. It is the posted questions and answers there that have given me the confidence and the motivation to be as great as the many leaders that share their experiences here.

Thank you all of SFI for giving me the inspiration and desire to make my business as great as yours is.
Laura S
---------

-----

----------Ảnh động

No comments:

Post a Comment