What's your needs & demands?

Monday, July 22, 2019

Welcome to the Forum! Marketing :Am I The ONLY Gold Team Leader That Uses Only Free Advertising?

-
What kind of free advertising site you're used to?
-
I use the following Traditional Advertising sites:
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- Text Ad Exchanges
- Banner Ad Exchanges
- Ad Boards
- FFA (Free For All)
- And Etc...

You can do a search on google for the list of sites above.
Tommie K. 

United States
-
Congrats is in order to you for showing us free advertising does work!. My experience in free advertising is different. Why? because for me it is very time consuming noting I also work full time. Many free advertising websites want something in return which is time visiting websites and reading members mail in order to obtain the needed credits to advertise. 

Yes it is free but those who have the time and can incorporate it in their routine I urge them to do so especially to save funds you cannot afford to lose in paid advertisement. You might find a diamond who knows!!!

I do believe that free advertising can be very effective because by experience those who join under free advertising are usually truly interested in Sfi. I found in my quest at Sfi that paid advertisement can be a challenge when it is comes to genuine sign ups. The majority are unresponsive depending on the advertising medium you chose .

So once again keep it up and i will try to find more time if it is 30mins a day for free advertising..
Barbados
-
Your posts and threads have been a guide.
I have also signed up for a viral mailer account.
My ads are up and running.
Thanks for all you do.
Until next time...
Kenneth N.


Great! I’m a member of hundreds of Viral Mailers in addition to all the other advertising sites that I use.

I always have places to post ads 365(6) days a year without fail.
Tommie K.  

United States
-
Do you have a sysyerm to using your free ads?
United States
Yes, I have a simple system.

- I have a folder for my ads in my gmail account 

- I know where I’m going to post my ads which are listed in downline builders.

- I post simple ads 365(6) days a year regardless if the results.

- All the sites that I post ads to are membership sites.

I post ads to membership sites like:
- Viral Mailers 
- Safelists 
- Traffic Exchanges 
- Text Ad Exchanges 
- And Etc...
United States
I don't have any problem with Free Advertising, it's the best thing that ever happen to me online and I have excellent results with Free Advertising!

Who have poor results with Free Advertising?

The only person(s) that have poor results with Free Advertising are those that don't use the method and because they have been mislead that it doesn't work.
Am I The ONLY Gold Team Leader That Uses Only Free Advertising?

Since I have been active in the forum I have not seem any Gold Team Leaders that uses ONLY Free Advertising to Build their Team, Generate Sales and Earn Monthly Residual Income.

I use Free Advertising because anyone and everyone can use Free Advertising in addition to what they're doing now to generate Massive Traffic to their gateways.

For me, I want to Eliminate the excuses why a person can't advertise because they don't have any cash money for advertising.

With Free Advertising I Eliminate These Excuses:
- No Cash
- No Experience
- Can't get PSAs
- Can't Get PRM
- Can't Build A Team
- And Etc...

With Free Advertising You Will Find:
- Experienced Marketers That Have Cash To Spend
- Marketers That Have Experience
- You Will Get PSAs
- You Will Get PRMs
- You Will Build A Team
- And Etc...
Tip: Post Simple Free Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Workers That Will Work And Help Your Build Your Team, Generate Sales And Earn A Monthly Residual Income!
With Free Advertising my potentials is unlimited and limitless to what I can accomplish.

I have to choice to be Platinum or Diamond Team Leader until my team push me up to Platinum or Diamond Team Leader.

If you have read my threads/posts, you know that I Don't Push, Pull Or Drag Anyone Across the finish line because I work with the workers that will Push, Pull and Drag me across the finish line to become Diamond Team Leader as they crossing the finish line themselves to become Diamond Team Leader!

-
I post simple free ads daily 365(6) days a year without fail.

I use the following Traditional Advertising:
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- And Etc...

Tip: Generate Massive Traffic To Your Gateways To Find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders!
-
Read more:


No comments:

Post a Comment