What's your needs & demands?

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Welcome to the Forum!Compensation:Criteria of choosing merchants to Localvantia!

------
Dear SFI Friends,
I will tell you about my plan in registering merchants to the program Localvantia



The criteria that I will depend on:
1- I choose merchants whose shops are the nearest to my home.
2- I will choose shops whose owner is one person so the decision to join is easier.
3- I don't choose at the beginning big shops with many branches.
4- I choose shops that has online site or connected to Facebook so the owner knows about online marketing.
5- I always buy from different shops for the same item.. Now I will try to choose the best one who sells clothes and another who sells shoes.. Besides, my best restaurant and best Hairdresser and so on..
6- I prefer to tell the merchants in general about the program.. If they like it I will register them.. If they couldn't accept or understand then I will cancel them. I will tell the ones who like the idea that there is explanation and rules will be determined later..
In other words, I want merchants who understand internet marketing
7- Finally, I will choose merchants and shops who know me personally such as friends or relatives or whom I dealt with them for long time. They really trust me so it's easier to convince them to join.
8- I will try to find shops whose owner is the manager so he is available always in his shop and could easily contact him.


----
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this festive time of year! Hoping you & your family enjoy a holiday filled with peace, love, joy & tranquility.....my best wishes to you all & have a GREAT day:)...............“Encourage yourself, believe in yourself and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” - Stephanie Lahart 


No comments:

Post a Comment