What's your needs & demands?

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Welcome to the Forum-How To Earn

-promo 3https://refer.kashtree.com/register.php?referral=freelife
-


How To Earn and Get SFI Payments

-
-
-
To acknowledge your entry submission, I emailed you this:

Thanks for your Entry Answer to the First Team Privacy Forum Contest

Date and Time of your Entry Answers are noted

Our Weekly Global Scenery Landmark Image Contest starts every Tuesday 12:01 AM - CST
Contest 1 ends every week the following Monday at 11:59 PM – CST

Enter your Contest Entry Answer using the ‘Support Form’ at SFIGO.com

Post your comments and suggestions, at the Team Privacy Forum or Support Form at SFIGO.com, on how to improve the 2 Contests

New Rules and Tips at sfigo.com/area

Latest Team Privacy Forum Thread
Multiple Correct Submitted Answers
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1786529#post-1786529

Latest General Forum Thread (Labelled ‘Must Read)
How To Earn and Get SFI Payments
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=156665&pg=1 "
Bing O. Upline TL United States

My method is so simple that our newest affiliate can do to grow their team.

What's My Simple 2 Steps Methods For Building My Team To Attain Gold Team Leader?

1. I Have A Auto-Delivery to Insure My Monthly EA Status.
2. I Post Free Simple Ads 365(6) Days A Year Without Fail.

What Do I Advertise and Where Do I Advertise?

I Advertise Ads That I get from Marketing Aids and My Gateways.

I Post My Ads To Veteran Marketers That Use:
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- Text Ads Exchanges
- Ad Boards
- Banner Ads Networks
- And Etc...

You can do a search on Google to find Top Page Ranked sites that I listed above.

My Top 10 Movers (PSAs & CSAs) VP's for September 2019:

#1 13,545 VP
#2 7,502 VP
#3 7,500 VP
#4 7,136 VP (CSA)
#5 6,281 VP
#6 6,188 VP
#7 5,423 VP
#8 5,204 VP (CSA)
#9 5,047 VP
#10 5,021 VP (CSA)

BTW, With The Old Reassignment, I Could Have Easily Became Platinum Team Leader!

Tip: Get An Auto Delivery To Insure Your EA Status And Post Simple Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders To Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Build Your Team, Generate Sales And Earn A Monthly Residual Income!
Tommie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment